Gate City Chapter Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by North State Law Enforcement Officers Association
We are offering a $500 financial scholarship to one (1) deserving high school senior who has decided to pursue higher education in an accredited two (2) or four (4) year post secondary institution.
CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP
1. Must be a permanent resident of Guilford County for a minimum of one year.
2. Have a minimum 2.5 grade point average (B-/C+).
3. Expected to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in an accredited college or university (two-four year program) during the 2018-2019 school year.
4. Must major in some area of Criminal Justice or related field.
5. Submit an original essay on the topic listed in the application.
6. Student must be active in the community, church and/or school activities.
7. Applicants must submit their most current NC Public High School Standardized transcript, including GPA.