Scholarship Sponsored by Robertson Scholars Leadership Program
Students who have not yet matriculated to any university apply for The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program using the High School Application. The application opens annually on the 15th of August and is due on the 15th of November.
The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program welcomes applications from International students. There is one application for all High School students regardless of nationality or citizenship. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they are able to obtain a VISA to study in the United States.
- Students must apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill the same year they apply to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program.
- Students must apply to the school(s) of their choice by the respective Early or Regular deadlines.
- Admission to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill are separate processes. All forms and correspondence dealing with admission to these institutions should go directly to their respective Offices of Undergraduate Admissions.
- International students are eligible to apply for the Robertson Program, as long as they are able to obtain a Visa to study in the United States.
- Students on a gap year who have already been admitted to UNC-Chapel Hill or Duke University may not apply for the Robertson until they matriculate to their respective institution.
- Transfer students are not eligible to apply.